RE: [magicu-l] Help Authoring Tool for Magic App, Sugestions?

  • Vissenberg, J.
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hi Gus,

      I use AuthorIt. It works great.
      Just writing word files and then compile them to Help, HTML, etc.

      Demo version is available at www.authorit.com

      Regards,

      Johan Vissenberg

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2002
        Hi: If you can buy a cheap software then take a look at shareware
        HelpScribble.

        However, I think that maintain the relation with Magic and a ContextID
        (for every task) is a big work that not always have the price to pay. If
        You build a beautiful html book with a complete index will enough for
        your users.

        Regards...

        El 31/05/2002, 14:41:37, El Gran Gus <elgrangus68@...> escribió sobre
        el tema [magicu-l] Help Authoring Tool for Magic App, Sugestions?: