some problem with reports

  • love_annz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      hello everyone
      I am trying to generate reports using magic itself . i want to
      generate report between two dates entered by the user . now i am
      using a form for asking the two date . this task calls a sub task to
      generate the report . the problem i am facing is that the report is
      printed in the background rather in the foreground . moreover the
      main form (class 0 )is also being printed(its shown as the topmost
      form ). how to get the report in the front ...
      thank you in advance
      annz