Re: [magicu-l] Contract-tracking Software

  • Amos Kotter
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2000
      Dear Andy,

      Our Maintenance Management System (MMS) package is not exactly Contract Tracking Software but it seems to me that it can
      cope with the requirement you wrote.

      Basically you may control the tasks for each System/Equipment in a Room/Floor/Building/Site in to ways:
      1. For a single event schedule Work Order(s)
      2. For recurring event open Preventive Maintenance

      The system provides quires/reports and alarms to control the entire operation.

      If you are interested I'll send you a Presentation and I'll be glade to add any required information.

      Regards,
      Amos

      Andy Jerison wrote:

      > Does anyone have something for these requirements?
      >
      > > A client has asked whether we know of any commercially available software
      > > package suitable for tracking the terms and status of a large volume of
      > > standard licenses and other agreements. The specifics are that the client
      > > is entering into hundreds of contracts with real estate owners, each
      > > providing for installation of hardware in individual buildings on the
      > > basis of individualized schedules to broadcast a combination of uniform
      > > media/individualized content. Once the starting-gun is shot for a
      > > particular building, the client has a certain number of days to do or not
      > > do certain things, and if the time goes by and nothing happens, they may
      > > lose the right to install in the building forever. There are also a host
      > > of other contract performance parameters to be tracked on an individual
      > > basis and then tied together for all contracts together with respect to,
      > > among other things, license fee payments and revenue sharing.
      > >
      > > Does anybody know of a client who uses this kind of software?
      > > Advertising, media, order fulfillment or logistics companies would
      > > probably need something like this to track their commitments.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Andy Jerison

      Kotter Management & Information Systems
      Hilla 24953, Israel
      Tel: 972 4 9974148 Cel: 972 5 2812325 Fax: 972 4 9978174
      Email: skuter@...

    • Zinzeri Sandro
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2000
        NT Workstation 4 SP6 - I have this error message with Magic 8.3 SP5,
        Net8 and Oracle 8.1x. I use the gateway for oracle 8i. What's the
        problem ?

        regards