Off Topic nComputung and Touch Screens.

  • Noel Brahe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      Hello all

      Our Clients use nComputing thin clients for a lot of their operation. They have bought View SOnic Touch Screens adn trying to put onto L300's.
      We note on the nComputing site that they have tested only with ELO Monitors so the Tch has stated that only ELO will run with nComputing..

      We know of a site that uses nComputing L250 model and have touch screens running but the It Guy that did that this installtion

      no longer around to assist or explain how it was done.

      We are looking at the L250 model as well as the L300 model

      Any help will be appreciated.

      FYI. V8 and V9 magic apps run fast and very well using the above thin clients and it is a cost effective solution for properties on a tight budget.

      Regards

      Anthony Cheng.

      D'mensions
                     We do not just sell Software, we provide a Total Management Solution