Re: [magicu-l] Re: How to remove my own info from Google Search Engine

  • Andy Jerison
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2012
      Hi,

      If you mean that you want to delete any messages you've posted to the group, just log in by clicking the link below, go to "Messages", search for messages you've posted, and delete them.
      -- Andy Jerison

      m_jimi_mgl <justperfect_1@...> wrote:

      --- In magicu-l@yahoogroups.com, "m_jimi_mgl" <hi_muugii18@...> wrote:

      > How to remove my own info from Google Search Engine.

      I want to remove my posts from Google Search Engine. How to connect with group admin.

    • Andy Jerison
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2012
        Hi,

        If you don't have the link, I think you must be using the Web interface. Just search for your messages and delete them.

        -- Andy Jerison

        m_jimi_mgl <justperfect_1@...> wrote:

        I don't see link and delete option. Where is it?

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2012
          It looks like you found it, as the message is gone. You appear to have 2 accounts, so I bet you logged into the account from which you posted the message. But I looked at the message before you deleted it and didn't see any personal information in it.

          -- Andy Jerison

          I have to delete 167498 message. But I don't see the 'DELETE' button.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 2012
            Wes,

            In any case, your first name is pretty common. How will anyone associate it with you among all those other guys named Wes?

            Finally, posting repeated copies of the message you want deleted hardly reduces your online profile!

            Good luck,

            -- Andy Jerison