Locate Problem

  • Lucas Rombaldi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hi,

      I'm having some problems while using the Magic Locate (CTRL+L).
      I have 2 indexes in the table:
      1 - ID (Unique)
      2 - Name (Non-unique)

      When I locate the field "Name", typing on the field using the index 1, the correct record is found, but when I do the same with the index 2, the record isn't found.
      In the Monitor/Debugger Select, I foud the following difference, locating names with 'DK':
      Index 1
      Select ...
      From ...
      WHERE Name BETWEEN 'DK' and 'DKÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ'
      Index 2
      Select ...
      From ...
      WHERE Name BETWEEN 'DK' and 'ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ'

      Does someone has an idea of what could it be?

      Thanks,
      Lucas