RE: [magicu-l] v10 - Translation

  • Andy Jerison
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi Rosie,

      I've used MLSBLD in v10 without any problems.

      Andy

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2007
        Hi Rosy,

        MLS is not supported with a MGXRT license!

        In V9 it is supported with the MGLANRT, but it is not in V10 when you
        upgrade from V9 with MGLANRT.

        Kind Regards,

        Meis Wietze Lammers

        Application developer

        Centric IT Solutions

        Edisonstraat 10
        7903 AN Hoogeveen
        P.O. box 2109
        7900 BC Hoogeveen
        Phone
        : +31 528 22 50 00
        Fax : +31 528 27 43 02
        www.centric.nl <http://www.centric.nl/>

        ________________________________

        Van: magicu-l@yahoogroups.com [mailto:magicu-l@yahoogroups.com] Namens
        Rosie Coller
        Gepost om: vrijdag 31 augustus 2007 15:45
        Gepost naar: Magic Userlist
        Discussie: [magicu-l] v10 - Translation
        Onderwerp: [magicu-l] v10 - Translation

[...]

        -------------------------------------
        The information included in this message is personal and/or
        confidential and intended exclusively for the addressees as
        stated. This message and/or the accompanying documents may contain
        confidential information and should be handled accordingly. If you
        are not the intended reader of this message, we urgently request
        that you notify Centric immediately and that you delete this e-
        mail and any copies of it from your system and destroy any
        printouts immediately.
        It is forbidden to distribute, reproduce, use or disclose the
        information in this e-mail to third parties without obtaining
        prior permission from Centric. We expressly point out that there
        are risks associated with the use of e-mail. Centric and the
        companies within the group shall not accept any liability
        whatsoever for damage resulting from the use of e-mail. Legally
        binding obligations can only arise for Centric by means of a
        written instrument, signed by an authorized representative of
        Centric.
      • Rosie Coller
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 3, 2007
          Thanks everyone for confirming that it seems to work for them.

          Meis - we use MGCSRT so I don't think that's the problem.

          Masanobu - I think you may have identified the problem. I have not recreated
          the translation file from v9. I assumed they would be the same. I will
          recreate it with the MLS_BLD from v10 and check what I need in the new
          paramter and see how I go.

          Rosie

          On 03/09/07, Lammers, Meis Wietze <meis.wietze.lammers@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > stated. This message and/or the accompanying documents may contain
          > confidential information and should be handled accordingly. If you
          > are not the intended reader of this message, we urgently request
          > that you notify Centric immediately and that you delete this e-
          > mail and any copies of it from your system and destroy any
          > printouts immediately.
          > It is forbidden to distribute, reproduce, use or disclose the
          > information in this e-mail to third parties without obtaining
          > prior permission from Centric. We expressly point out that there
          > are risks associated with the use of e-mail. Centric and the
          > companies within the group shall not accept any liability
          > whatsoever for damage resulting from the use of e-mail. Legally
          > binding obligations can only arise for Centric by means of a
          > written instrument, signed by an authorized representative of
        • Masanobu Tanda
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 3, 2007
            Rosie,

            This is just for your information.

            Maybe you can find the code page you need at the following URL;
            http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/oslocversion.mspx
            For example, Japanese is #932 (Shift-JIS).

            Masanobu

            Masanobu Tanda
            Tanda Computers
            Nagoya, Japan
            http://www.tandacomp.com/

            On 9/3/07, Rosie Coller <RosieC.eDev@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > > stated. This message and/or the accompanying documents may contain
            > > confidential information and should be handled accordingly. If you
            > > are not the intended reader of this message, we urgently request
            > > that you notify Centric immediately and that you delete this e-
            > > mail and any copies of it from your system and destroy any
            > > printouts immediately.
            > > It is forbidden to distribute, reproduce, use or disclose the
            > > information in this e-mail to third parties without obtaining
            > > prior permission from Centric. We expressly point out that there
            > > are risks associated with the use of e-mail. Centric and the
            > > companies within the group shall not accept any liability
            > > whatsoever for damage resulting from the use of e-mail. Legally
            > > binding obligations can only arise for Centric by means of a
            > > written instrument, signed by an authorized representative of

          • Rosie Coller
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 3, 2007
              Thanks Masonobu,

              That should give me what I need.