Re: [magicu-l] Error 46 and 1022

  • Emanuel VITAN
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hello,

      Here is what I found in the Pervasive.SQL V8 help file concerning the
      error 1022.
      ================
      MKDE–1022: The value specified for Initiation Time Limit is invalid
      Specify a valid value. For more information about valid values, refer
      to the Pervasive.SQL Advanced Operations Guide.
      ================

      Hope this helps,

      Best regards,

      Emanuel Vitan
      ============================
      emanuel.vitan@...

      Beatus, qui prodest, quibus potest

    • RDMI Tech Support
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
        it happens at the start program.
        Maybe it's connected ti Timer, I am using Timer
        But it never happened before.
        Maybe the Error message is not right,

        Thank you Emanuel,
        I'll try to understand

        Here is what I found in the Pervasive.SQL V8 help file concerning the
        error 1022.
        ================
        MKDE–1022: The value specified for Initiation Time Limit is invalid
        Specify a valid value. For more information about valid values, refer
        to the Pervasive.SQL Advanced Operations Guide.
        ================

        Hope this helps,

        Best regards,

        Emanuel Vitan
        ============================
        emanuel.vitan@...

        Beatus, qui prodest, quibus potest

        On 11/30/06, RDMI Tech Support <tech@...> wrote:
        > 1. Andy said Error 46 could be damaged header - what is it?
        > 2. What is Error 1022? anyone knows?

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Jean H. Chandler
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
          Hello Magicians,

          TGIF!!!

          Today I have one of those odd situations here that make you tear your
          hair out. I have an HTML Merge app running Magic 9.4 sp7, which lets
          the user submit some data from an HTML form via the internet. It's been
          working quite smoothly for the last several weeks of testing.

          Suddenly, after a magic-ctl only update, my client is reporting that
          their browser (internet explorer) is being automatically minimized
          whenever they hit the 'submit' button.

          This is especially weird because not only does this not happen on my PC,
          it seems to have started after the last two updates I sent them, both of
          which were magic CTL only updates (i.e. no HTML forms) I don't
          understand how adding a few updates in Magic would change the way HTML
          behaves.

          What I suspect is that this has something to do with a new feature we
          added last week, namely BLAT. After the data is submitted, Magic does
          an Exit operation to invoke BLAT, and sends an email to the form
          submitter via BLAT command line. I'm guessing this must be the culprit,
          only I don't know how or why it doesn't manifest on my computer (other
          than sheer ill will of the fates).

          If anyone knows how to put the rest of this puzzle together or knows
          another altogether different reason why a browser Window might get
          minimized upon data submission in this way, please let me know.

        • craig_martin_magic_programmer
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
            Nothing obvious comes to mind, I mean BLAT is on the server, right,
            not the user's pc, this isn't a localhost app I presume so there
            could be no interaction there. What else is running on the user's PC
            that might be grabbing focus away from the browser?
            You don't have any window manipulation javascript leftover from a
            test that is messing with the window size, location?