MGA Updated

  • Frank Van Herreweghe
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 1, 2006
      Happy new year to you all...

      Before we start baking the belgium waffles, we have updated The Magic Group Archive with messages until end of December 2005.
      You have to download 3 files:

      MGA000095000.chm
      MGA000100000.chm
      MGA.chm

      The Magic Group Archive (MGA) can be found in the Magic User Group Knowledge Base (Wiki):

      http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/HomePage

      Please Register first (if you haven't done yet) at http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/UserSettings.

      The downloadpage can be found on the Homepage (see on the right 'Messages:MGA (Magic Group Archive)' ) but here's the link too http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/MagicListMessages

      PS: Craig, my mails to you are still bouncing

      Regards

      Frank Van Herreweghe
      Frank.van.herreweghe@...
    • craig_martin_magic_programmer
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 1, 2006
        --- In magicu-l@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Van Herreweghe"
        <Frank.Van.Herreweghe@t...> wrote:

        > The downloadpage can be found on the Homepage (see on the
        right 'Messages:MGA (Magic Group Archive)' ) but here's the link too
        http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/MagicListMessages

        > PS: Craig, my mails to you are still bouncing

        Frank,

        Een gelukkig Nieuwjaar voor iedereen!

        A combination of a few weeks holiday, the soon-to-be-ex-company
        (netrino) who look after my server re-installing with an out-of-date
        win2k (translates to please, hack-kiddies, come and install every
        rootkit known to man here!) and thereafter going awol, and just the
        general fuss of xmas and new year mean my server is still down - but
        hey, I learned I can live without email; Soon enough, my friend

        Here's to a Magic 2006!

        Craig
        May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions
      • Frank Van Herreweghe

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 6, 2006
            We have updated The Magic Group Archive with messages until begin of march 2006.
            You have to download 2 files:

            MGA000100000.chm
            MGA.chm

            The Magic Group Archive (MGA) can be found in the Magic User Group Knowledge Base (Wiki):

            http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/HomePage

            Please Register first (if you haven't done yet) at http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/UserSettings.

            The downloadpage can be found on the Homepage (see on the right 'Messages:MGA (Magic Group Archive)' ) but here's the link too http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/MagicListMessages

            See you all at the Magic User Group Conference in Las Vegas (21-24 May 2006)

            Regards

            Frank Van Herreweghe
            Frank.van.herreweghe@...
          • Frank Van Herreweghe
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 2, 2006
              We have updated The Magic Group Archive with messages until begin of april 2006.
              You have to download 2 files:

              MGA000100000.chm
              MGA.chm

              The Magic Group Archive (MGA) can be found in the Magic User Group Knowledge Base (Wiki):

              http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/HomePage

              Please Register first (if you haven't done yet) at http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/UserSettings.

              The downloadpage can be found on the Homepage (see on the right 'Messages:MGA (Magic Group Archive)' ) but here's the link too http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/MagicListMessages

              See you all at the Magic User Group Conference in Las Vegas (21-24 May 2006)

              Regards

              Frank Van Herreweghe
              Frank.van.herreweghe@...

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Rick Lieb
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 2, 2006
                Frank,
                I downloaded the two files, but the links to the messages in MGA000100000.chm seem to be broken. Am I missing a step?

                Thanks,
                Thank You,
                Rick Lieb
                Senior Software Architect ANSWERS ON DEMAND, Inc.
                Voice: 954-718-6452 Fax: 954-720-5978 www.GetAOD.com Integrated Software Solutions

                Alternate Contacts:
                Ed Ezell 954-718-6450 ede@... Senior Software Architect

                Charles George (954-718-6448) CharlesG@... VP R&D and CTO

                Javier Feliciano JavierF@... Manager of Support Services

                Providing outstanding client service is our top priority. We welcome your comments and suggestions about how we can improve the service we provide to you. Please feel free contact us at any time.

                AAOD eService: www.getaod.com/eservice.html

                AAOD Technical Tips: www.getaod.com/charles/techinfo.html

                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 5, 2006
                  We have updated The Magic Group Archive with messages until begin of june 2006.
                  You have to download 2 files:

                  MGA000100000.chm
                  MGA.chm

                  The Magic Group Archive (MGA) can be found in the Magic User Group Knowledge Base (Wiki):

                  http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/HomePage

                  Please Register first (if you haven't done yet) at http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/UserSettings.

                  The downloadpage can be found on the Homepage (see on the right 'Messages:MGA (Magic Group Archive)' ) but here's the link too http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/MagicListMessages

                  ....and also have a look at the new eDeveloper10.1

                  Regards

                  Frank Van Herreweghe
                  Frank.van.herreweghe@...
                • Cyril Wan
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 5, 2006
                    Is there a way to get my wikiname and password. I forgot which one I
                    registered under :P

                    _____

                    http://www.ng- <http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/HomePage>

                    <http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/UserSettings.> sw.de/mg-wikka/UserSettings.

                    http://www.ng- <http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/MagicListMessages>
                    sw.de/mg-wikka/MagicListMessages

                    ....and also have a look at the new eDeveloper10.1

                    Regards

                    Frank Van Herreweghe
                    Frank.van.herrewegh <mailto:Frank.van.herreweghe%40telenet.be> e@...

                  • Cyril Wan
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 5, 2006
                      Nevermind. got my username :P

                      _____

                      From: magicu-l@yahoogroup <mailto:magicu-l%40yahoogroups.com> s.com

                      http://www.ng- <http://www.ng- <http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/HomePage>

                      <http://www.ng- <http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/UserSettings.>

                      http://www.ng- <http://www.ng-
                      <http://www.ng-sw.de/mg-wikka/MagicListMessages>
                      sw.de/mg-wikka/MagicListMessages>
                      sw.de/mg-wikka/MagicListMessages

                      ....and also have a look at the new eDeveloper10.1

                      Regards

                      Frank Van Herreweghe
                      Frank.van.herrewegh <mailto:Frank.van.herreweghe%40telenet.be> e@...
                      <mailto:e%40telenet.be>