174196Re: [magicu-l] v8 to 2.4 Btrieve data conversion

  • Arch Lineberger
    Mar 7, 2014
      Keith,

      My ODBC definition in Magic.ini is:
      ODBC = 20,OnePhaseCommit,NotAllowNull,NotTransLockExcl,10.3,ODBC Parameters,,,,,,,,

      Do I need to setup an ODBC connection in Windows?

      Arch

      On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 10:40 AM, Keith Canniff <kcanniff@...> wrote:

      Arch,

      You have to:

      1.       Be running the full Enterprise developer (not desktop)

      2.       Have under Settings/DBMS, ODBC defined for Pervasive (I don’t believe 8.3 had a dedicated Pervasive (non-btrieve) gateway)

      3.       Then under Settings/Database a database defined that’s pointing to the ODBC dbms above

      Only SQL DBMS’s show up on the zoom for get definition.

      Keith