174177Re: [magicu-l] Printing multi line comment field

  • Roger Ross
    Mar 5, 2014
      Thats what James recommended. I made the field an expression, Trim(a)&AsciiChr(13) and made the control two lines high and it printed everything. Having the control only 1 line high did not expand the control.

      Regards,

      Roger
      860.713.8376

      On Mar 5, 2014, at 5:56 PM, wes@... wrote:

      Roger,

      I use multi-line edit all the time without a border.  In the form properties I always set 'Expand Form' to 'One Page'.  The Multi-Page may work now but back in the old days it left temporary files all over the place and it seems from other conversations on the board it is not a good choice.  When I use Blobs with the 'One Page' option, a CR LF is required at the end of the blob or the last line does not print.

      Wes

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic