The "Huck" and Gauntlet

  • brian_a_wolters
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
      Does anyone know when Gov. "Huck" will be riding The Gauntlet? I
      know he made a promise to Ed Hart that he would ride it.

      And he sure has lost a lot of weight..he almost looks sickly! She
      should have no problem with the comfortable seats on our coaster!
    • geisleman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2004
        --- In magicspringsthemepark@yahoogroups.com, "brian_a_wolters"
        <brian_a_wolters@y...> wrote:
        > Does anyone know when Gov. "Huck" will be riding The Gauntlet? I
        > know he made a promise to Ed Hart that he would ride it.
        >
        > And he sure has lost a lot of weight..he almost looks sickly! She
        > should have no problem with the comfortable seats on our coaster!

        I can't see him riding the Guantlet unless it is an election year.
        Huck was on TV and did look pretty bad. He should just face that he
        is fat and stop fluctuating so much.

        Anyway, If you want a Huckabee sighting, his band will be opening
        up for Willie Nelson thursday night in Hot Springs.