Season 1/2 Over

  • brian_wolters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Well, Magic Springs season is 1/2 over. Besides the new Coaster for
      2004, what else what you like to see at the park?

      I'd like to see another major water ride (on the thrill rides side,
      like a Chute the Chutes or River Rapids) and more water slides.

      Another flat ride would be nice and maybe a ride like Dino Island 3D.

      Other thoughts?