Magic Springs Theme Park

  • magicspringsthemepark
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Magic Springs Theme Park
    • magicspringsthemepark
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2001
        I finally made it to my home park, Magic Spring,
        yesterday (6/8). The crowds were extremely light and we had
        a good time. We arrived around 4PM and<br>stayed
        until closing at 9. We spent most of our time at
        Crystal Falls, but we did take in a few
        rides.<br><br>Arkansas Twister: Fast! That is the first and best word I
        can describe the newly re-profiled Arkansas Twister.
        I wasn't expecting such a good ride and boy, I got
        one. This ride simply doesn't let up until the final
        stop. There are just a few rough spots but overall a
        much better ride. This could make my Top 10 this
        year!!!<br><br>Dr. Dean's Rocket Machine: Having been on SCREAM in
        San Antonio, when I looked at Dr. Deans, I was very
        disappointed. It was so short. Well, don't<br>let that fool
        you. This S&S Double Shot doesn't disappoint. You are
        instantly shot up to the top of the 92' tower (actually
        100, but you only<br>reach 92) but instead of being
        slowly brought back up like on SCREAM, you are pushed
        down again and then shot up once again for an even
        more intense push down. This is a great
        ride!!!!<br><br>Ozark Mountain Taxi Company: The old time cars that go
        through a gorgeous cut on the hillside. Very beautiful
        layout and the kids will love it. You can see from this
        ride that Magic Springs has a lot of room to expand.
        Very encouraging.<br><br>High Sierra: If you like
        water slides, these 4 different ones are great!! They
        have a fully open slide, one fully enclosed but
        visible. One half open and half completely dark and one
        totally dark. Each one is fun but the totally dark one
        rocks!<br><br>I noticed near the Dr. Deans and Twist and Shout
        area that there is a lot of clear cutting, possible
        for the Mine Train next year.<br><br>I've heard that
        attendance has been a little down this year and it may be
        due to school. It also could be due to the heavy
        advertising that Six Flags over Texas is doing for Titan. If
        you don't want to wait in line and ride a nice
        collection of rides and a GREAT coaster, head to Magic
        Springs.<br><br>Magic Springs is VERY clean and well themed. It is a
        vast improvement over the "original" park and it's
        even better than last year. Now only if we could get
        an Invertigo or a large coaster in the next few
        years. That would be awesome!