Re: Magic Springs 2011

  • coopdog172001
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2010
      The latest news on screamscapes makes it sound like this coaster will not be going to another PARC property.
      http://www.screamscape.com/html/elitch_gardens.htm

      --- In magicspringsthemepark@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Wolters" <thewoltersfamily@...> wrote:

      > This isn't a major coaster and I heard it can be uncomfortable but I am wondering if it may move to Magic Springs:
      >
      > http://www.screamscape.com/html/elitch_gardens.htm
      >
      > --- In magicspringsthemepark@yahoogroups.com, "coopdog172001" <dcooper@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Yip, last year the news that they were rebuiliding the loading platform for X Coaster had me hopeful, but since they went to all that trouble I guess the new owners don't have plans of extending it.
      > >
      > > I do enjoy riding X Coaster though. It is nothing like the super loop ride at the fair, and it is much better than a boomerang coaster. It is a unique coaster experience, but hanging upside down keeps alot of people from trying it.
      > >
      > > I agree that this has to be the year for a new coaster.
      > >

      > > --- In magicspringsthemepark@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Wolters" <thewoltersfamily@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > And we are off to a quiet start! LOL

    • MartinL
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2010
        --- In magicspringsthemepark@yahoogroups.com, "coopdog172001" <dcooper@...> wrote:

        > The latest news on screamscapes makes it sound like this coaster will not be going to another PARC property.
        > http://www.screamscape.com/html/elitch_gardens.htm
        >

        > --- In magicspringsthemepark@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Wolters" <thewoltersfamily@> wrote:
        > >
        > > This isn't a major coaster and I heard it can be uncomfortable but I am wondering if it may move to Magic Springs:
        > >
        > > http://www.screamscape.com/html/elitch_gardens.htm

        The conventional wisdom is that Zamperla is bringing the flying coaster from Elitch's to Coney Island's Luna Park, which they manage.

        I'm not a big fan of that model so I think it's a good thing for MS, not getting it.