News From The Park?

  • Brian Wolters
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
      The silence from the park on a new 2009 attraction has been deafening!
    • ruairi_irish
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
        They may begin to rethink a new ride this year based on the economic
        downturn. Amusement parks are a luxury that many families might cut
        back on until this economic crisis is solved. And I'm not sure adding
        a new ride would help attract people this year as it has in the past.
        It'll be interesting to see how this turns out.

        --- In magicspringsthemepark@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Wolters"
        <thewoltersfamily@...> wrote:

        > The silence from the park on a new 2009 attraction has been deafening!

      • Tom
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
          I have heard very little from my insiders. They are not even sure there will be a new attraction this year. I know that if properly staged, it doesn't take a lot of time to put one of the rides up, but I am concerned that they are doing all of the off season renovations. I know they had some capital budget issues so I don't know if they've repaired all the rides that were down at the end of last year. I'm crossing my fingers that by April 11, everything will be back up and running. If not, it's going to be a rough year.

          Tom

          The silence from the park on a new 2009 attraction has been deafening!