Re: New In 2008!

  • Duane
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2008
      A new slide is better than nothing, but I was looking forward to the
      new thrill ride they announced last year and apparently have put off
      for one year. It would be nice if the park would put out a press
      release to at least acknowledge that their plans have changed.

      I am still disappointed about the price increases, but I will be
      visiting the park this year because I plan to treat a couple of
      friends of mine to their first time visit.

      Check out this multi-page review of the park that sites several
      safety concerns:
      http://www.negative-g.com/MagicSprings/Magic-Springs-2007-1.htm

      --- In magicspringsthemepark@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <bluedawgrg@...>