Re: Response From Park on New Prices

  • Duane
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2007
      I'll base my final decision after the concert schedule and "New
      Thrill Ride" are announced. Earlier this year a press release stated
      that the announcement would come this year.

      At the same time, Magic Springs
      announced
      that the 2008 season will see
      the opening of one of the biggest
      thrill rides in the history of
      Arkansas. Details will be made known
      later this year, Aylward said,
      adding, "The new thrill ride will join
      the Arkansas Twister, Gauntlet
      suspended looping roller coaster,
      Summit Plummet super-soaker water
      ride and X Coaster inverted thrill
      ride in Magic Springs' menu of
      unsurpassed ride experience."

      Last year I payed significantly more for my gold pass since in the two
      previous years I was able to take advantage of the free upgrade to a
      gold pass when it was purchased in October of the previous year. The
      coupon book requires you to spend more money in order to "save" money.
      Parking has increased from $5.00 to $9.00 in just two years. Also, the
      "buddy pass" has not been included as a benefit for purchasing a season
      pass in two years.

      --- In magicspringsthemepark@yahoogroups.com, "thewoltersfamily"