Will you ride the X-coaster again???

  • Duane
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2007
      I know some of you out there have never rode it and never plan to; but
      how about those who enjoy the ride? I will still ride it. The X
      Coaster is not my favorite ride at MS and among roller coasters that I
      have ridden it would not even be in my top ten, but whenever I go to
      MS I always ride it once or twice. I actually like the view from up
      there, but no I wouldn't want to hang upside down for one minute
      longer than the normal ride cycle.

      It sounds to me like the publicity will actually do more good than
      harm to Magic Springs.
    • thewoltersfamily
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2007
        There is no such thing as bad press...ha.

        I will never ride it...I've never been one about going straight up,
        especually slowly. It took a lot to get me on Mr. Freeze.

        Now, going straight down or 95% down, I may try because it is fast and
        soon over with.

        --- In magicspringsthemepark@yahoogroups.com, "Duane" <dcooper@...>