No News

  • thewoltersfamily
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2007
      Well, it is a shame that Magic Spring teases is about ther 2008 thrill
      ride and wont say anything...I bet we don't hear of anything until this
      summer.
    • Ryan Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2007
        It may be closer towards the end of the season. Anyway, I ask them what it was and they told me it was classified infomation. So that hurt me a lil bit. LOL. I also asked them could they post photo updates of the Crystal Lagoon construction. No response. But, the expansion has been needed for the longest. They probrably won't add anything else to Crystal Falls for another 3-6 years. Magic Springs will probrably be one of the largest parks in the country by then. (It's possible).