Re: 2007 Passes - News?

  • Duane
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2006
      I'm planning to go Sunday, I'll see if I can get an answer about
      Season Passes.
      I guess they are going to wait until the park closes for the year to
      make an announcement about what they are going to add next year...that
      is assuming they will add something.
      --- In magicspringsthemepark@yahoogroups.com, "thewoltersfamily"
      <thewoltersfamily@...> wrote:

      > Any news on if we can renew our 2007 passes early like last year at
      > lower price?
      >
      > Thanks!

    • thewoltersfamily
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2006
        Well, last year, I got my 2006 pass in 2005 during Magic Screams and
        it was a Gold pass for the price of a regular pass...not sure if
        they are doing that this year or not.

        --- In magicspringsthemepark@yahoogroups.com, "Duane" <dcooper@...>
        wrote:

        > I'm planning to go Sunday, I'll see if I can get an answer about
        > Season Passes.
        > I guess they are going to wait until the park closes for the year
        > make an announcement about what they are going to add next
        year...that
        > is assuming they will add something.
        > --- In magicspringsthemepark@yahoogroups.com, "thewoltersfamily"
        > <thewoltersfamily@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Any news on if we can renew our 2007 passes early like last year
        at
        > > lower price?
        > >
        > > Thanks!

      • Duane
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
          I went to the park Sunday and there were no signs and banners up
          advertising a deal on '07 passes. The last couple of years there
          was a banner across the drive-way and signs throughout the park
          advertising a free upgrade to a gold pass if processed in October.
          I didn't see any point in asking about it since it was not being
          advertised.

          <thewoltersfamily@...> wrote:

          > Well, last year, I got my 2006 pass in 2005 during Magic Screams
          and
          > it was a Gold pass for the price of a regular pass...not sure if
          > they are doing that this year or not.
          >
          > --- In magicspringsthemepark@yahoogroups.com, "Duane" <dcooper@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > I'm planning to go Sunday, I'll see if I can get an answer about
          > > Season Passes.
          > > I guess they are going to wait until the park closes for the
          year
          > > make an announcement about what they are going to add next
          > year...that
          > > is assuming they will add something.
          > > --- In magicspringsthemepark@yahoogroups.com, "thewoltersfamily"
          > > <thewoltersfamily@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Any news on if we can renew our 2007 passes early like last
          year
          > at
          > > > lower price?
          > > >
          > > > Thanks!

        • thewoltersfamily
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 18, 2006
            That is sad news but oh well...it would have been the only reason to
            go down there during Magic Screams for us...