layout

  • travis_fields2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2005
      Does anyone know anything about the ride layout and who is building
      the ride?...........is it a mock of another ride at another park or is
      it unique to magic sprigs?
    • ghost_0_host
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2005
        It'll probably be like a smaller version of this ride:
        http://members.chello.at/wpayer/Kalifornien/KnottsBerryFarm_03.jpg
        (copy then paste that into your address bar to see the picture)
      • Brian
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2005
          OH..much smaller..it should be like the ones at Six Flags St. Louis
          and Texas..different maker but I bet the exact same layout.

          --- In magicspringsthemepark@yahoogroups.com, "ghost_0_host"