New Ride/Attraction Next Year!!!!

  • rawdawg55w
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
      Hey Guys,

      I went to the guest comment section at the MS website and ask is
      there going to be a new ride or attraction added to the park. And
      guys, they told me there will be a new ride at MS next year, but he
      said he could not give me any information on it at the moment. He
      said to check the website for updates. So keep looking for updates
      people!

      I wonder what it is going to be. Maybe a flat ride. Maybe a
      new spectacular. Or maybe an addition to Crystal Falls. Hopefully
      it's big and fun. Hopefully it will be the river rapids I always
      wanted to be there. Well people, that's all I know right now. So
      keep checking for updates at the offical MS website.

      P.S.to Brian, do you plan on bringing back your website? Just
      asking.
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2004
        Right now, no..the website will remain down..I still have the entire
        site backed up in CD..I needed people to use my Amazon ads or donate.
        I am about to get married and build a new house, so cutting costs. It
        could come back on a "free site."

        --- In magicspringsthemepark@yahoogroups.com, "rawdawg55w"