Magic Spring 2005 - What I Want

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      I am not expecting anything MAJOR for 2005, but would like to see..

      Expanded hours...maybe 10PM on the weekends and 8 or 9 PM weekdays.

      A "Frightfest" in October.

      More shows in the park.
    • Amber
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        Ehhhhh 10? Iono about ten. I do know they're definitly going to try and do a thing in October for next year...or thats what I've been told, and we're trying to do something this yr, but I dont think it'll happen. But it'd be cool I think to be open on Halloween and everyone dress up *giggle*
        -B

        Brian <brian_a_wolters@...> wrote:
        I am not expecting anything MAJOR for 2005, but would like to see..

        Expanded hours...maybe 10PM on the weekends and 8 or 9 PM weekdays.

        A "Frightfest" in October.

        More shows in the park.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsordocument.write('');