teaching writing

  • Kristen Thomas
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hi!

      I have began working on a powerpoint that teaches writing. Previously, I used a handout but I don't think it was detailed enough. I was wondering what are some recurrent problems that your students usually have. I have attached the powerpoint (I just began so it is no way near complete) and the handout for your input. I will gladly post the finished product for all to use.

      Kristen Thomas
      UHS Spanish Teacher
      UHS Cheerleading Head Coach
      http://www.aplausos.us

    • Angela Bowman
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2007
        Super!  Thanks for sharing!!
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2007

          Your document seems not to be decipherable.  Thanks
          I use this handout while correcting writing.� I also have students track their most common errores.� That way they know what they need to work on.� Let me know what you think!

          On Oct 3, 2007, at 12:04 PM, Kristen Thomas wrote:

          Hi!
          I have began working on a powerpoint that teaches writing. Previously, I used a handout but I don't think it was detailed�enough. I was wondering what�are some recurrent problems that your students�usually have. I have attached the powerpoint (I just began so it is no way near complete) and the handout for your input.�I will gladly post the finished product for all to�use.
          Kristen Thomas
          UHS Spanish Teacher
          UHS Cheerleading Head Coach
          http://www.aplausos .us

          <writing.ppt>
          <Tips for Writing in Spanish.doc>

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 4, 2007
            I hope you can open it this time!

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 4, 2007
              oops...that wasn't for me...sorry

              Kristen Thomas
              UHS Spanish Teacher
              UHS Cheerleading Head Coach
              http://www.aplausos.us

              Your document seems not to be decipherable.  Thanks
              I use this handout while correcting writing.� I also have students track their most common errores.� That way they know what they need to work on.� Let me know what you think!

              On Oct 3, 2007, at 12:04 PM, Kristen Thomas wrote:

              Hi!
              I have began working on a powerpoint that teaches writing. Previously, I used a handout but I don't think it was detailed�enough. I was wondering what�are some recurrent problems that your students�usually have. I have attached the powerpoint (I just began so it is no way near complete) and the handout for your input.�I will gladly post the finished product for all to�use.
              Kristen Thomas
              UHS Spanish Teacher
              UHS Cheerleading Head Coach
              http://www.aplausos .us

              <writing.ppt>
              <Tips for Writing in Spanish.doc>

              I use this handout while correcting writing.  I also have students
              track their most common errores.  That way they know what they need
              to work on.  Let me know what you think!

              On Oct 3, 2007, at 12:04 PM, Kristen Thomas wrote:

              > Hi!
              >
              > I have began working on a powerpoint that teaches writing.
              > Previously, I used a handout but I don't think it was detailed
              > enough. I was wondering what are some recurrent problems that your
              > students usually have. I have attached the powerpoint (I just began
              > so it is no way near complete) and the handout for your input. I
              > will gladly post the finished product for all to use.
              >
              > Kristen Thomas
              > UHS Spanish Teacher
              > UHS Cheerleading Head Coach
              > http://www.aplausos .us