Re: [maestrosdeespanol] Re: Sentence ( GRAMMAR ) )

  • John Boehner
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
      To a certain extent I agree, but I checked a lot of sources and frase does mean "phrase" (minus the verb), but it does also mean sentence.  I learned oracion, but in the past years, frase has appeared with more regularity.
      Adriana Zaragoza-Lara <azaragozalara@...> wrote:
      Hi, sentence must be translated -oracion. a frase is not a sentence, usually it doesn't have a verb.
      Adriana

      boehnerjohn <boehnerjohn@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      I word use frase or oracion. Frase is probably more common these days.
      --- In maestrosdeespanol@ yahoogroups. com, "astaburuaga6"
      <astaburuaga6@ ...> wrote:

      > I need to know how do you translate in spanish the word SENTENCE..
      > please..
      > Thanks a lot
      > Maria S

      Building a website is a piece of cake.