RE: Looking for Online workbook for verb conjugation with word banks

  • sraochoa
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2013

      Daniel-

      Have you ever tried www.conjuguemos.com? You can create your own activities on it. I am not sure about a word bank but you may be able to post one in a message to the class.

      I use it for basic learning to conjugate in the beginning with my level 1s. You can customize the list of verbs to learn as well as how you would like the activity to be set up.

      -Kelly Ochoa

      Curriculum Coordinator/Spanish teacher

      Old Rochester Regional High School

      Mattapoisett, MA

      ---In maestrosdeespanol@yahoogroups.com, <maestrosdeespanol@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello, everyone!

                  I hope your year is going well. I was wondering if there are any online workbook sites that offer (or we teachers can create our own) verb practice with word banks where students have to know what the sentence is saying and what the verbs mean as well as pay attention to even implicit subjects. I think the online conjugation practice is nice for students to be able to do, but I want to take it to the next level because I find student vocabulary retention poor with even basic verbs because most activities do not truly require focus on meaning and form.

      Thanks!

      Daniel Hanson

      Public High School Spanish Teacher

      Atwater, California, USA

    • marie blair
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2013
        Daniel,

        Quia and Quizlet are fenomenales!!

        Marie

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2013
          I use conjuguemos.com   It is a fantastic way for verb review.  When they work on it at home, they can send you their results.  You can also use it as a quiz.  There are verbs and also vocabulary lists for almost every book already made.

          Tara