"Next Network" website

  • Daniel Hanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012

      Hello, everyone!

                  A while back I asked about Quadrant Learning. Well, this week we got an e-mail from the district office saying the district paid for the website for this year and to set up Next Network accounts and give them feedback. I just set up my account this morning and have no clue of how to navigate or use the website. Any tips? (I’ve already searched the group’s messages and found nothing on this topic.)

      My other question is what has been your experience with this website? I see they have Quadrant Learning tabs as well as other stuff that I have no clue about.

      Thank you for any assistance you can give me.

      Daniel Hanson

      Public High School Spanish Teacher

      Atwater, California, USA