Spanish refresher on line

  • Kathy Mcintyre
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2012
      I was away from the Spanish classroom for nearly 30 years while working in student services at a local university. I am comfortable with first year Spanish at the high school level, but I am not working this semester and would like to spend the time reviewing my Spanish. Can anyone suggest a good site for me? I do not need credit or a degree as I have one in English and Spanish and a Master's in Counseling. It's Spanish that I want to focus on right now.
    • R
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2012
        There is a website called busuu.com. It's a mix between language learning and facebook. You can actually "learn" any language on that site. If you already have a good foundation, it will be a good refresher. Some of it is free, but if you want more in depth practice, you'd have to pay for the premium service.

        --- In maestrosdeespanol@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy Mcintyre" <kamcintyrehm@...> wrote:

        > I was away from the Spanish classroom for nearly 30 years while working in student services at a local university. I am comfortable with first year Spanish at the high school level, but I am not working this semester and would like to spend the time reviewing my Spanish. Can anyone suggest a good site for me? I do not need credit or a degree as I have one in English and Spanish and a Master's in Counseling. It's Spanish that I want to focus on right now.

      • Sr. Kathleen McIntyre
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2012
          Thank you,
          Somehow this ended up in my Spam.  I will check it out today