Re: [MaestrosdeEspanol] Teacher Discovery Moo Videos

  • am
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2011
      Genial.  Me parece que tiene algunos precios mas baratos que TD.

      Voy a mandar mi pedido entonces.  Muchas gracias.
      Angie

      From: Sara <sara_katherine@...>
      To: maestrosdeespanol@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 6:40 PM

      I'm interested in the Moo Videos but they seem extremely expensive: $15 for each 15 minute DVD.  Does anyone know of similar videos or a way to get the Teach Discovery videos cheaper?

      Sara

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          maestrosdeespanol-digest@yahoogroups.com
          maestrosdeespanol-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Danielle Ernst
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2011

        Just a word...unless you really have the money in your budget, don't go with the Moo videos.  Typically my kids are bored out of their mind watching them and I only use them when I need a time filler.  If you can get your hands on them, the TD Quack Videos are much more entertaining...however come at much more of a price!!

        Buena suerte!!