Re: glogster

  • Rosa
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010
      Hi Jody,
      I just started using Glogster with my students. They have to create a poster using commands and the vocabulary on Chapter 3 from Realidades. I will grade it as I would grade any other project that requires a poster/visual.
      This is my dashboard on Glogster if you want to look at it. There is only one project now, but I am hoping that as the days progress, there will be more.
      http://rosagarcia.edu.glogster.com/dashboard/

      Hope it helps,
      Rosa
      --- In maestrosdeespanol@yahoogroups.com, "Jodi" <jsgrice@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone use glogster? How do you use it? How do you grade it?

    • Charlotte meyer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010
        http://rosagarcia.edu.glogster.com/dashboard/

        I went to this web site, but it said "Only members of this class can see this default glog".  Sad smile emoticon

        Charlotte Meyer
        Spanish Teacher
        Japanese tutor

      • Kristen Thomas
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010
          http://www.aplausos.us

          There is an example of a glog on my main page and also a couple on a different page. My students create about 3 or 4 glogs per semester. I like the idea that I can get student accounts and recycle them each year!

          Kristen Thomas-Lorenzo

          UHS Spanish Teacher
          UHS Cheerleading Head Coach
          http://www.aplausos.us