RE: [MaestrosdeEspanol] End of the year Spanish 1 project

  • Judith Sagalovsky
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2010
      I love your project!! great, affordable, practical, useful and fun.

      To: maestrosdeespanol@yahoogroups.com
      From: dcrimes@...
      Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:33:09 -0700
      Subject: Re: [MaestrosdeEspanol] End of the year Spanish 1 project

      My end of the year project for all middle schoolers is a legacy project.  They will create and produce a game that they will leave as their legacy for the students who will follow behind them.  The games will combine 2 or more related topics and could be board games, card, puzzles, word searches, etc.  The object is to create a game that will help the students review topics that they have learned.

      Deborah Crimes
      Deborah Crimes, MBA
      President-CEO
      Cultural Awareness Advocate
      Lessons From Abroad, LLC
      P.O. Box 6454
      Largo, MD 20792
      301-390-5559

      WEBSITE: www.lessonsfromabroad.com
      EMAIL: dcrimes@...

      Experience our language programs for children ages 3 to 8.  FREE classes on Saturday, February 20th, 11am - 1pm.
      • Club Espanol for ages 3-12 (Beginners/Intermediate)
      • Survival Spanish for Adults (DC or MD)-- NEW!!!
      • Computer Basics for Adults (DC) -- NEW!!!
      • Self-Defense for Adults (DC)-- NEW!!!

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2010
        I remember somebody asking me for my lesson on greetings and a ball game that I had and I just can't find the email to respond to that person that was interested. If you are still interested let me know. Sorry for not answering at the time.

        Pepi

      • rebecca.withrow@att.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 6, 2010
          I wasn't the orginal person who asked. But I'm interested!
          Gracias!