RE: [MaestrosdeEspanol] Re: Esteban group...

  • rosa christianson
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2008
      Dear Carmen,
      Could you please resend your most updated address list?
      Thanks

      Rosa @>------

      To: maestrosdeespanol@yahoogroups.com
      From: torito4975@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 05:00:14 +0000
      Subject: RE: [MaestrosdeEspanol] Re: Esteban group...

      Yes I'll send him back before Thanksgiving week

      Rosa @>------

      To: maestrosdeespanol@ yahoogroups. com
      From: gemelospr@yahoo. com
      Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:34:49 -0700

      I will like to receive him back before Thanksgiving week.

      I send Carmen the aditional adresses, she is going to send a new list

      Yueli Peña

      From: rivera822@yahoo. com
      Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:09:31 +0000
      Subject: [MaestrosdeEspanol] Re: Esteban group...

      Yueli,

      Please send me those addresses so that I may include them on the
      mailing list. I have another teacher that is interested and thought
      I could send it all together so that we are not making so many after
      we sent out the original bunch.

      On another note, Esteban has been very busy in Buffalo. He was here
      for the very first snow fall. The pictures don't show it because it
      was a light snow, but snow all the while. We bought him gloves,
      hat, scarf and a jacket so he wouldn't get cold. You might want to
      help him get all that clothing off before he has a heat stroke once
      he arrives back to Florida!! :) While on vacation in Buffalo, he
      went to a restaurant called the Anchor Bar (birth place of the
      Buffalo Chicken WIngs--very famous restaurant). He went to the foot
      of the Erie Canal, Forest Lawn Cemetery where the Iriquois Indian
      Chief is laid to rest, President McKinley is also laid to rest. It
      is a very beautiful cemetery and well known in these parts. He went
      to the arena where the Buffalo Sabres play (Hockey--undefeated right
      now!!)and I can't remember where else he went. He is also going
      this weekend to Niagara Falls and possibly Ft. Erie CANADA! otro
      pais!!!

      Have a great weekend.

      Carmen Robles
      maestrosdeespanol@ yahoogroups. com, Yueli Pena <gemelospr@. ..> wrote:

      > Si Carmen lo permite (ya que ella es la organizadora) , y les
      interesan 3 clases mas para sus proyectos, tengo 3 amigas (Puerto
      Rico, Argentina y Virginia) que quieren hacer el proyecto.

      > Me escribe y les envio las direcciones.
      > Yueli Peña
      > negronny@...

      When your life is on the go—take your life with you. Try Windows Mobile® today

      When your life is on the go—take your life with you. Try Windows Mobile® today

      You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC. See how