pan de muerto

  • Charlotte Meyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      A fellow student said she stumbled across information about a program on the History Channel that was going to talk about the making of Pan de Muerto. I checked the History Channel website and all I found was a program about making bread in general. If anyone finds out about a program that will show the making of Pan de Muerto, please let me know. I would like to tape it and add it to my collection.

      Charlotte Meyer - Maquoketa, Iowa
      Spanish certification student
      Clarke College - Dubuque, Iowa
    • Eleazar GarcĂ­a Vargas
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
        Hi Charlotte!

        There is a video at youtube (actully 3 parts):

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfcWCy1lHso

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4Ug8y1bvJg

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWKeXNsbR_Q

        If you want to download them in oder to convert them to video (It is
        not difcult) try this page:

        http://www.youtubecatcher.com/

        Espero que te sirva. Recuerda que no hay una sola receta para el pan
        de muerto, sino varias. Como buena delicia tien distinta versiones y
        caras.

        Saludos

        Eleazar