UbD

  • Sr. A. Piedra
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
      What are your thoughts on UbD or Understanding by Design?

      Does it work in the WL classroom?
      How do you do it?
      When do you do it?

      Just a thought to create some conversation.

      APIO61
    • Kristen Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
        I just completed a class in which I had to develop a lesson plan using the UbD template. The main thing I didn't like about it is that it takes too long to develop.

        "Sr. A. Piedra" <apio61@...> wrote:
        What are your thoughts on UbD or Understanding by Design?

        Does it work in the WL classroom?
        How do you do it?
        When do you do it?

        Just a thought to create some conversation.

        APIO61

        Kristen Thomas
        UHS Spanish Teacher
        UHS Cheerleading Head Coach