Re: magazines HELP

  • Wendy Brownell
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 5, 2008
      There are some good magazines that I get, but I don't know whether they are from Spain.  The site for the 4 levels of magazines are
    • Maggie McMorrow
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 5, 2008
        who are you and why did you send this to me?

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 6, 2008
          Sorry, I thought I was sending it to the Yahoo group for maestros de espanol; that is where it posted.  There was an old thread about someone requesting magazines to order, and I answered it through the newsgroup.

        • Maggie McMorrow
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 6, 2008
            how old are you and also how could you mix up the yahoo groups adress with my address and after you reply from this eamil then could you stop sending me emails cause it kind of creeps me out that i am emailing someone i don't know

          • pamruffner@bellsouth.net
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 6, 2008

              I get e-mails from the maestros de espa�ol group on my personal e-mails as well, it happens when you sign up for the group.  You may "unsubscribe" if you wish.  If you never signed up for the group to start with, I would contact Yahoo and let them know about the mix up- I'm sure it is creepy to get mail from someone you do not know especially if you never signed up for that particular group.  We are a professional group, I'm sure the original message sender did not have any bad intentions.

              -------------- Original message from Maggie McMorrow <mggmcmorrow@...>: --------------

              Wendy Brownell <wendybrownell@ att.net> wrote:

              Sorry, I thought I was sending it to the Yahoo group for maestros de espanol; that is where it posted.  There was an old thread about someone requesting magazines to order, and I answered it through the newsgroup.

              Maggie McMorrow

            • arianne quinn
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
                Wendy-

                Thanks for the tip on the magazines - I found this very helpful and appreciate same.

                Arianne