NEW SONG: Odio la clase de español

  • James Wooldridge
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      Well, it's been a long road, but I finally finished it! My CD of educational Spanish music is
      complete and ready to ship out.

      People who get the CD will receive access to a part of my website that contains new,
      unpublished songs, including a brand new one called "Odio la clase de español". I'm also
      going to be adding a bunch of new songs and videos this year, and they'll only be
      accessible to people who have the CD.

      http://www.jameswooldridge.com/buy_billy_7.php

      Basically, I'm taking my website in a new direction. I want to leave the already existing
      songs and videos as they are. People will continue to be able to view them for free. But all
      new stuff will only be accessible to people who buy the CD. This year, for example, I'll be
      creating music videos for "Guapo" and "¿Puedo ir al baño?". I also have a number of new
      songs in the works.

      Buy the CD, support me, and I promise to make lots more cool stuff.

      Thanks,
      Jim
    • arcadiaspanish
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2007
        My students and I love your new CD and the quality and packaging
        exceeded our expectations. Thanks for all your efforts from your
        fans from the Eastern Shore

        .--- In maestrosdeespanol@yahoogroups.com, "James Wooldridge"