6361RE: worksheet for movie Atletico San Pancho

  • dana.bedore
    Feb 3, 2014

      Hi Danna,

      I came across your post on a google search looking for a handout to go along with the movie, "Atlético San Pancho". I am making up questions as I go and would love to share with you. Would you mind passing yours along, too? my email is dana.bedore@...

      ¡Mil gracias!

      Dana B.

      ---In maestrosdeespanol@yahoogroups.com, <DannaMe@...> wrote:

      Just wondering if anyone might have a worksheet for the movie Atletico San Pancho? I have
      one already and am working to improve it. Just thought I would see if anyone would share
      their work because I would be happy to share my worksheet with you. Thanks.

      Danna Sinnott
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic