6347book and music recommendations for unit on the city

  • lessonsfromabroad1
    Jan 10, 2014
      Greetings all,

      We are getting ready to start a unit on the city and I am in need of book and song recommendations on the following topics:

      1. places in the city - stores, church, school, post office, etc.
      2. shopping - stores and what they sell
      3. transportation - bus, train, boat, etc.
      4. community helpers - letter carrier, teacher, police officer

      The books just need to touch on a few of the words within the topics.

      Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

      Deborah
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic