babysitting

  • sheehan4999
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19 11:23 AM
      Hi All,

      I know this group is not very active anymore, but I am going to give it a try...

      I am looking for an after school babysitter for my kids - may not be every day and would only be until about 6 pm.

      I don't know any of the high school aged kids in the neighborhood, but I thought it might be a perfect fit for someone that age who needed just a bit of extra spending (or saving!) money and was responsible enough to keep the children safe. (They would walk home so the sitter would just meet them here and help them get a snack and get settled after school. We live on Waterbury Drive.)

      If you know of anyone, please let me know!

      Thanks so much,
      Katie Sheehan
      847-224-5018
    • Heather