Christmas Lights

  • gargiuloangela
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2011
      Well my fellow neighbors it has happened again!!! Some time betweeen last night around 9:30 p.m. and tonight at 4:30 p.m. Some inconsiderate, ignorant person cut my Christmas lights, my Santa Claus, sleigh and Gumdrop tree!!! Actually took my Virgin Mary off the pole and laid her on her back and put a plastic lamb in the middle of the lawn facing the virgin mary!! I am so angry and sickened by the fact that there are people in our neighborhood that would stoop to this level!!! It is really a shame that we cannot enjoy decorations for our children and fellow neighbors that do appreciate the beauty!!! I am just giving everyone a headsup that there is this type of vandilism going on in our neighborhood.

      I hope everyone has a joyful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

      Angela Gargiulo
    • Stuart Willis
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2011
        Happy Holiday Season to Everyone.

        We are looking for some young adults who would be willing to snow shovel our driveway, this winter season.

        The kids we had last year were great, but the moved to snow free Arizona.

        If you have some kids who are looking to make some money, this winter, please let me know.

        The house is on Hampton, basically just north of the barn!

        Thanks!

        Stuart M. Willis
        153 W. Hampton Dr.
        Round Lake, Il 60073
        847 740-4750
        montivideopro@...

      • K. RODEWALD
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2011
          So not only do we have a new board, new management company but NO Christmas decorations at the entrance? Where did our community go?
          Jen