Snowmageddon

  • goinyard1244
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
      As we are currently in the midst of this storm I just wanted to ask all of us to be cognizant of our neighbors. Particularly if you have elderly neighbors or neighbors where one spouse is a police officer/fire fighter/plower who may be on duty.

      If for some reason we have a power outage and you have a generator reach out to your neighbors and make sure all is well.

      Be safe, be warm.
    • caffeinated_mama@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
        Let's also add the single moms to that list.

        On Feb 1, 2011, at 6:42 PM, "goinyard1244" <goinyard1244@...> wrote:

        As we are currently in the midst of this storm I just wanted to ask all of us to be cognizant of our neighbors. Particularly if you have elderly neighbors or neighbors where one spouse is a police officer/fire fighter/plower who may be on duty.

        If for some reason we have a power outage and you have a generator reach out to your neighbors and make sure all is well.

        Be safe, be warm.

      • Heather

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
            Yes. I was thinking that but didn't want to insult any single moms who maybe...never mind. Yes single moms too. Basically anyone you think may need help.

            --- In madronavillage2@yahoogroups.com, "caffeinated_mama@..." <caffeinated_mama@...> wrote:

            > Let's also add the single moms to that list.
            >
            > On Feb 1, 2011, at 6:42 PM, "goinyard1244" <goinyard1244@...> wrote:
            >
            > As we are currently in the midst of this storm I just wanted to ask all of us to be cognizant of our neighbors. Particularly if you have elderly neighbors or neighbors where one spouse is a police officer/fire fighter/plower who may be on duty.
            >
            > If for some reason we have a power outage and you have a generator reach out to your neighbors and make sure all is well.
            >
            > Be safe, be warm.

          • goinyard1244
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
              Heather...I'm right accross the street. Just tell em to come knock if they need anything.

            • dlbavido@sbcglobal.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2011
                Anyone with a working plow we could use a hand hubby is post lung surgery. Plow broke yesterday morning. 531 beacon lane. Donna