ZUZU pets

  • berthabb68
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2010
      I have a pile of ZUZU pets and accessories that I am looking for a home for. If you are interested please message me.
    • Jennifer Agostinho
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2010
        How much?

        Jennifer Agostinho
        Scentsy Wickless  Candle Consultant
        www.scentsy.com/jennagostinho
        (H)847-546-5633 (C)847-833-9848

        Go Wickless it just makes SCENTS!

        I have a pile of ZUZU pets and accessories that I am looking for a home for. If you are interested please message me.

      • Heather
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2010
          Actually FREE

          Heather

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2010
            I will take them! Thanks! Where  do you live?? Thanks so much My kids will love them! Give me a call when you have a chance!