Open House Dec 13, 2009 from 12-6pm

  • horses
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      Hi everyone,
      If anyone is interested in some fun shopping...I am hosting a Holiday Shop in my home next Sunday Dec 13 from 12-6pm.....
      We will have gorgeous purses, wallets, cashmere scarfs, Tastefully Simple, Silpada jewelry, Village candles, Farouk Chi flat irons,and much, much, more!!!
      We will have appetitizers, drinks & fun!
      Anyone interested just email me and I will give you my address!!
      Don't miss out this will be worth it!
      Bring a friend.....

      Jenny D'Agostino
      847-833-2553