Re: [madronavillage2] Re: Unhappy with your taxes?

  • PETER LUCARINI
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 6, 2009
      How long do we have before the info will sent??

      Thanks!!

      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 6, 2009
      FYI there is a meeting tonite covering tax assessments---thought you'd all like to know...attend if you can! You'll have the opportunity to meeting Michael Carbone, our resident tax man, too!

      Good luck fighting those taxes, everyone!
    • horses
      Message 3 of 17 , Oct 7, 2009
        Hi, was anything said at the meeting about the taxes that I would of missed? I work on Tues nights....
        Thanks,
        Jenny
        --- In madronavillage2@yahoogroups.com, Jess Guenther <jguenther75@...> wrote:

        > FYI there is a meeting tonite covering tax assessments---thought you'd
        > all like to know...attend if you can! You'll have the opportunity to
        > meeting Michael Carbone, our resident tax man, too!
        >
        > Good luck fighting those taxes, everyone!

      • Jane Knitter-Rowles
        Message 4 of 17 , Oct 11, 2009
          We missed it to because we were out of town.  We did e-mail our info to Mike.  Please let us know what we are to do next.  Jane

          Jane Rowles

          Hi, was anything said at the meeting about the taxes that I would of missed? I work on Tues nights....
          Thanks,
          Jenny
          --- In madronavillage2@ yahoogroups. com, Jess Guenther <jguenther75@ ...> wrote:

          > FYI there is a meeting tonite covering tax assessments- --thought you'd
          > all like to know...attend if you can! You'll have the opportunity to
          > meeting Michael Carbone, our resident tax man, too!
          >
          > Good luck fighting those taxes, everyone!

        • Jess Guenther
          Message 5 of 17 , Oct 11, 2009
            First, THANK YOU to the HOA for getting nice, uniform sized numbers on
            our mailboxes! They look great!

            Second---Trick or treating is ONE til SEVEN this year on Halloween?
            Seriously? SIX hours of that is CRAAAAZY! Was that a typo? 4-7pm is
            the norm, in the past was 1-4pm.
            Does anyone else think that is totally nuts? I'll go broke handing out
            candy for six hours!

            HUH????

            Jess Guenther
            Scentsy Wickless Candle Consultant
            KICK THE WICK~GO FLAMELESS
            www.scentsy.com/jguenther
          • Heather Fontanetta
            Message 6 of 17 , Oct 11, 2009
              The Village of Round Lake sets up the time for Trick or Treating.  In the Village newsletter that comes with the water bill it has the same hours.  I thought it was a long time too!
              The number do look great on the mailboxes

              Message 7 of 17 , Oct 11, 2009
                First - thank Brian. It was his idea posted right on this very forum. Typically the mailboxes are the individual homeowner's responsibility even though most are clusters. Its a sucky set up, but its not our doing. This year we realize that times are tough, so we are trying to do things like the numbers and painting to help the neighborhood look nicer without burdening your pocketbooks.

                Secondly - I am not sure about how long trick or treat lasts but that is a long time if true. From an HOA note, we will have our annual parade/costume contest an hour before trick or treat starts at duplex park. Hopefully this year it won't be freezing cold like last year.

                Cookies, cocoa and prizes...

                --- In madronavillage2@yahoogroups.com, Jess Guenther <jguenther75@...> wrote:

                > First, THANK YOU to the HOA for getting nice, uniform sized numbers on
                > our mailboxes! They look great!
                >
                > Second---Trick or treating is ONE til SEVEN this year on Halloween?
                > Seriously? SIX hours of that is CRAAAAZY! Was that a typo? 4-7pm is
                > the norm, in the past was 1-4pm.
                > Does anyone else think that is totally nuts? I'll go broke handing out
                > candy for six hours!
                >
                > HUH????
                >
                > Jess Guenther
                > Scentsy Wickless Candle Consultant
                > KICK THE WICK~GO FLAMELESS
                > www.scentsy.com/jguenther

              • Jess Guenther

                • lulu11mc@comcast.net
                  Message 9 of 17 , Dec 16, 2009
                    Just wondering...what was the outcome of this tax appeal?