Property Taxesare on the Lake County site

  • Donna L Bavido
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 4:42 PM
      Just what we have been waiting for: FYI for those waiting for the bill to come.

      We should have our Property Taxes in hand or how ever you get it no later than this week.

      Due date Part-1 is June 3rd 2009 for those paying out of pocket.

      Obviously taxes went up for almost all but a select few homes.

      I'm hearing ranges of increases from around $425.00 to $1200.00+ depending on your model and assessment.

      Mine hit at a increase of $621.00+ more a year.
    • KURT RODEWALD
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 5:03 PM
        Aren't you the grim reaper. Way to spoil an otherwise beautiful day.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 7 10:41 AM
          Hey when you pay out of pocket for the taxes and insurance you keep an eye out for them :-)