Painter

  • Angela Gargiulo
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2009
      Hi,

      I am looking for a painter to paint the outside of our house. Does anyone have a reference/recommendation?

      Thanks,
      Angela
    • Stu Mantell
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2009
        Angela,

        Check with Nancy over the weekend. We just had ours done and very reasonable. She has the name and number. I cc'd her so maybe she will get back to you too.

        Stu

        Stuart M Mantell

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2009

          Paint-Rite in  Lake Villa

          847-738-0774

          rkpaintrite@...

          Call Ryan Koenig, the owner...he is AWESOME! He's painted the interior of both of our homes, and he's going to be painting our trim this Spring, as well. We won't let anyone else paint but him, we're THAT impressed!

          He does interior/exterior residential/commerical, deck sealing, pressure washing, drywall repair and faux finishes.

          Tell him the Guenthers sent you :o)

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 15, 2009
            I found the name of the painter we used last year to paint the
            outside of our house. Karl Matson 847-548-1707. He is also a
            Union Painter and has painted 3 room in our house in one weekend.
            Neat, clean and quick. He painted the outside of our house in
            one day. Very nice guy. Give him a call for a quote, he was
            extremely reasonable, so much so I did not get another quote.