Children Walking Home from School

  • chris_pilarek
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
      I live by the pond and today I had to tell 3 boys walking home from
      school to get off of the pond. It has froze over but you never now.
      They got off and then looked around and walked back on. Please tell
      your kids to stay off its dangerous.

      Chris
    • jimtiffo04
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008
        I saw the kids on the ice, too. I asked the principal at Park to
        address the ice with the students. He was very concerned and said he
        would make sure it was discussed with all the students.

        --- In madronavillage2@yahoogroups.com, "chris_pilarek"