Re: Construction Blog

  • Jennifer (Fresty) Roberts
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2008
      Things are going pretty smoothly in our reconstruction efforts- please
      feel free to check out our blog- http://ctrobert.blogspot.com/

      I can't wait until all this drywall dust settles! COUGH!

      Jennifer
    • Bryan Burns
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2008
        --- In madronavillage2@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer (Fresty) Roberts"
        <jen.roberts@...> wrote:

        > Things are going pretty smoothly in our reconstruction efforts-
        please
        > feel free to check out our blog- http://ctrobert.blogspot.com/
        >
        > I can't wait until all this drywall dust settles! COUGH!
        >
        > Jennifer

        Cool blog. What's the name of the contractor? They seem to be good.
      • Jennifer (Fresty) Roberts
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 1, 2008
          Thanks- we are really pleased.

          The Company is "C" Construction - Ray Castallanos,owner.
          His number is (815)245-2384

          His sign is in front of our house (618 S. Huntington). Feel free to
          stop by if you'd like to see inside. I am usually home during the
          week.

          Ray works with a partner named Larry- Larry actually lives in the
          neighborhood. They are both great guys and have been doing great
          work.

          I would highly recommend you give them a call and tell them Jen and
          Chris sent ya!

          Jen & Chris Roberts

          --- In madronavillage2@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan Burns"