Bonus room light fixture.

  • Tim Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      We need to replace the cover on the four bulb florescent ceiling
      fixture in our bonus room. I was able to buy a replacement cover at
      Home Depot aboout two years ago, but they no longer carry them as the
      manufacturer (genlyte thomas) was recently aquired by Phillips.
      Menards did not have a replacement either. Has any one replaced one of
      these covers recently?